Friday, August 20, 2010

Play Time

Our children have never surfed the web or texted a friend on their cell.  Some share a TV with their family, but certainly not in their own room.  They don't know what a PSP or a Wii is.  But they have a blast.  Here is a small list of things that our children enjoying playing with.



















1. Dirt - This was a cafe where I was generously given a portion of dirt and then another kid accidentally threw some on my shoe.  Do I still have to pay?



















2. Hand games - I taught several kids to play Ms. Mary Mac and I think my hands were making the motions in my sleep I had to do it over so much.



















3. My watch - A constant source of amazement and joy.  Everybody thinks you have to push a button, but they can't find one, so they push on the sides of the watch instead.  I can't walk anywhere without someone holding my hand and reaching for my watch.














4. Old Tires - These are set in the ground and the students love to run across the tops.  They were delighted when the very professional Mr. Brueck ran across one Sunday afternoon.



















5. Something to climb on - This little guy wanted to show me what he could do and then just cheesed about it!



















6. Pretending - Aaron is taking a picture of the sun with his camera.  He and I are sure it turned out very well.

1 comment:

  1. I just can not wait to get over there and play with those kids!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete