Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bird's Eye View

I promised my dad I would take a video of driving in Kenya.  This takes you through a bit of our local village, Mwiki, and shows you some examples of pit holes in the road, sometimes the size of small countries, and why the road should have a shoulder.  If you watch carefully, you'll notice at one point we actually drive off the road because the dirt on the side is better than the road itself.  Also, please note that while it appears to the American eye like I'm driving and videotaping, we actually are driving on the left side of the road with our right-hand drive car, which we have named Lil' Cricket.  Our goal  for later in life when we have nothing better to do is make a million creating a video game of driving in Kenya.  And if somebody else makes it first, I'll know you told them my idea.

1 comment:

  1. They might be better off not to pave it. Just leave it gravel so it can be scraped smooth from time to time.

    ReplyDelete