Saturday, August 28, 2010

Party Time!

My few months supply of hygenic products that I brought from home is starting to run out and so I'm branching out into the available products.  I bought regular looking, Colgate, normal toothpaste.  Or so I thought.  In reality, it's bright green with white confetti flecks.  Party in a bottle!


In other party news, Kenya voted Yes! for it's new constitution on 4 August.  It went into effect yesterday, Friday, 27 August with a huge national celebration.  It was declared a national holiday and President Kibaki and others made speeches.  We didn't have school, but our resident kids took turns in the library watching their nation's history unfold on live TV.

Please don't tell any Kenyans you know that I put toothepaste and the new constitution in the same blog post.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment