Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Favorites

I'm on duty today, which I sort of explained in a previous post.  In addition to being on call and coordinating visitors, I have four stacks of notebooks to grade and record in my grade book.  I'm sure I will alternate drinking coffee and tea and maybe sneak a snack in between my hours of grading.  In honor of my duty day one week from my holiday, I thought I would put together a top-ten list of my favorite photos from last weekend.  

Here we go:


One of several varieties of fuchsia.



Richard with a giant cedar tree.  Sorry I goofed and didn't find the other edge of the cedar.  But it was big!



It pays to look down sometimes.



This is a wooden bench carved by Fiona's grandfather.  He used it as the mold for their fireplace.


We hiked to this waterfall.  The hike back was a bit wearisome, but the view was worth it!



Each flower is one, puffed-up, yellow petal.  It reminded me of a pita pocket tree.


He always walked with us everywhere and always checked to make sure he hadn't lost us.  I love him.


Early morning diamond sprinkles after rain.



Cutie on the road.


My last image of the Tea Farm: Marcus walking his assorted dogs to check a water pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment