Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spotlight


Sometimes, it's like God shines a spotlight of love on you.  Don't get me wrong, His love is always there.  It's just that sometimes, He reminds us of what we know in extra-special ways.

Case-in-point: I'm supposed to start teaching 6-12 kids piano lessons in the next week.  I have two beginning piano books.  I need the books to teach the lessons, and the kids will need the books to practice.  I prayed that God would work that out as I didn't know what to do.

Yesterday, a missionary that volunteers two days a week to tutor a few students knocked on my classroom door.  He popped his head in and said, "I hope I'm not bothering you, but my wife wanted to know if you need any beginning piano books.  She has several that she would like to give you.  Would you have any use for them?"

He almost left because I couldn't say anything for a moment.  It was a spotlight of God's love shining right on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment