Monday, January 17, 2011

Good Morning

I have prayed for a long time to become a morning person.  One of those weird people who could pop out of bed and not feel like I had been run over by a train or that half of my face was still lying on my pillow.  Mostly I wanted to be a morning person so that I could spend time in God's Word before my day got really started, and I could actually understand what I was reading.  Otherwise, it felt like I was missing part of my brain.

These past few days, I've woken early, sometimes earlier than my alarm clock, and actually felt happy about it.  That's never happened before.  I actually was happy to get out of bed!  Maybe I'm getting sick. 

Besides devotion time, and breakfast time, and general get ready time this morning, I was also gifted with this:




It was a good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment