Monday, October 11, 2010

Eating Your Words


I went to the big kitchen in the dining hall and made two double batches of french bread dough.


After it had risen, the class 4-6 students met me in the dining hall to hear about our project.


I gave each one of them a letter to shape so we could make a sentence.


Some of them played with the dough before shaping it.  I don't really blame them.


After all the letters were formed, we put them together and let them rise for an hour.



The students formed the name of Jesus we studied on the last day of GAMES.



We baked them in the big oven



The students got to eat their words for dinner.  I love the exclamation point at the end!

1 comment:

  1. That is very interesting. It looks like the kids (and you) really enjoyed themselves!

    ReplyDelete