Monday, June 28, 2010

Nice vs. Not Nice

As previously discussed, Kenya is beautiful. But not everything in Kenya is nice. I will now present several exhibits so you know which is which.

First, nice:

She's a cutie!

Then, not nice:


Yeah, definitely not nice.  They were hanging out behind my classroom drums.  I will save the goat drums for another day.

Nice:

 
I love this kid!

Not nice:



















These are the thorns on an acacia tree.  They are as long as my finger.

Very, very nice:


He was praying for our day and that we will have a successful visit from the department of education on Thursday.  I love listening to our kids pray!

Finally, this one is up in the air.  I'll let you decide if it's nice or not.  I'll tell you how I acquired it another day.











3 comments:

  1. Ooh, Sarah and I both agree that we like the hippo. He looks like folk art...love it! And love your post :-) We miss you and continue to pray for you and the children.
    Love you guys!
    Leslie ~ (for the Martins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice: You are a blogger now! Please keep posting. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures. They help us visualize your world. We continue to pray for the Lord's Blessing!

    ReplyDelete