Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Weekend Away

I am now another year older, and hopefully wiser.  Richard very kindly took me gallivanting, and then to the Tea Farm to celebrate.  I don't have pictures of the gallivanting part, mostly because we went places like the Second-Hand Market where you don't really want to take your camera. But I do have highlights of our home away from home! 



The house.


The garden.


The monkeys.


The dog staring at the monkeys.


The monkey staring back.


Beautifully strange, fluffy flowers.


Long-tailed birds.


And my favourite.  Funky, beautiful, happy, fun.  Just like our weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It took me only a split second to recognize the top picture! I knew immediately that you were at Mrs. Mitchell's Tea Farm. What a lovely place! I so enjoyed having tea there with Mrs. Mitchell on several occasions. I don't suppose she's still there. I believe her daughter (Fiona?) and son-in-law are probably running the place now. I'm so glad you got to experience the place and have a nice outing. Thank you for sharing your photos. They are SO typical of the experience of being there! (I have pictures almost exactly like yours!) I almost feel I've visited there once again.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete