Monday, May 30, 2011

Black and White

Every New Year (well, for the last two) I make a list of things to do throughout the year.  Some are simple (paint my toenails), some are grand (like last year, move to Africa). Some can happen anytime (make fresh bread) while some take a bit of planning (see a rhino in the wild).  One of my items this year was to do a black and white photo story.  These are all photos from around the village that show our less hectic life here without showing the people.  I'll save those precious faces for another time.






1 comment:

  1. Those are great photos! I had forgotten about the mops, but your photo has generated several memories from Africa, mostly the people who used the mops. Very special people.

    Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete